The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (13-4) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-7) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at FAU Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida Atlantic (+7.5)||Over (139)||Western Kentucky 73 Florida Atlantic 69|
- The Hilltoppers and their opponents have scored at least 139 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 17 outings (52.9%) this season.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in 60% of their games this season (nine of 15 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 15.8 more points per game (154.8) than this game’s over/under of 139 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 3.4 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Hilltoppers games this year is 4.6 more points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
- Owls games this year have averaged a total of 146.9 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hilltoppers score 74.1 points per game, eight more points than the 66.1 the Owls give up.
- Western Kentucky has a 12-1 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 66.1 points.
- Florida Atlantic is 2-2 overall and 1-3 against the spread when giving up more than 74.1 points.
- The Owls average 11.2 more points per game (80.7) than the Hilltoppers give up (69.5).
- Florida Atlantic has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Western Kentucky has a 2-0 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents score more than 80.7 points.
- The Hilltoppers have put up a total of 77 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.6 per game), and the Owls have out-scored opponents by 219 points on the season (14.6 more per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- Western Kentucky has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-10 record.
- The Hilltoppers have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 17 (41.2%) games this season.
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls have a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Florida Atlantic’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Western Kentucky||-2.5||142.5||-142||+117||Regular Season||69-65 FAU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 WKENT|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hilltoppers is Charles Bassey, who puts up 17.8 points and 12.2 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is the Hilltoppers best passer, dispensing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 5.5 PPG.
- Luke Frampton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hilltoppers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Josh Anderson is the Hilltoppers leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Bassey leads them in blocks with 3.4 per contest.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- The Owls’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jailyn Ingram with 14.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Bryan Greenlee dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Owls.
- Michael Forrest contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Owls. He makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Florida Atlantic’s leader in steals is Kenan Blackshear (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Darden Kapiti (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends