The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (13-4) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Florida Atlantic Owls (8-7) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at FAU Arena. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida Atlantic (+7.5)||Over (138.5)||Western Kentucky 73 Florida Atlantic 69|
- In nine of 17 outings (52.9%) this season, the Hilltoppers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have added up to score at least 138.5 points in 60% of their games this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- The Hilltoppers and the Owls combine to average 16.3 more points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 2.9 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Hilltoppers have had set in games this year is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Owls games this season have averaged a total of 146.9 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.1 points per game the Hilltoppers record are eight more points than the Owls give up (66.1).
- Western Kentucky is 7-0 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- Florida Atlantic has a 1-3 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when giving up more than 74.1 points.
- The Owls score an average of 80.7 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 69.5 the Hilltoppers give up.
- Florida Atlantic is 2-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Western Kentucky has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 2-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 80.7 points.
- The Hilltoppers have totaled 77 more points than their opponents this season (4.6 per game on average), and the Owls have scored 219 more points than their opponents (14.6 per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- Western Kentucky has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-10 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Hilltoppers have struggled to a 2-4 record ATS this season.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 17 (41.2%) games this season.
Florida Atlantic Betting Information
- The Owls have a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Florida Atlantic’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Western Kentucky||-2.5||142.5||-142||+117||Regular Season||69-65 FAU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 WKENT|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.8 points and 12.2 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is the Hilltoppers best passer, dishing out 3.2 assists per game while scoring 5.5 PPG.
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Josh Anderson and Bassey lead Western Kentucky on the defensive end, with Anderson leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Bassey in blocks averaging 3.4 per contest.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram holds the top spot on the Owls leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Bryan Greenlee’s assist statline leads Florida Atlantic; he racks up 2.8 assists per game.
- Michael Forrest is dependable from deep and leads the Owls with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Kenan Blackshear (1.5 steals per game) and Darden Kapiti (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Owls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED