The Florida International Panthers (9-15) are heavy, 17-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (15-5) on Sunday, February 28, 2021 at E. A. Diddle Arena. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 146.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 40% of their opportunities this year (eight of 20 chances), the Hilltoppers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Florida International has played in 13 games this year (out of 24 total matchups — 54.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 146.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 149 points per game, 2.5 more points than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 less points per game (145.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The Hilltoppers average point total in matchups this season is 144.1, 2.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.1 points per game the Hilltoppers score are only 1.8 fewer points than the Panthers give up (75.9).
- Western Kentucky has an 8-0 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 75.9 points.
- Florida International is 3-11 overall and 1-11 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 74.1 points.
- The Panthers average only 4.9 more points per game (74.9) than the Hilltoppers give up to opponents (70).
- In games it puts up more than 70 points, Florida International is 3-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall.
- Western Kentucky is 1-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 74.9 points.
- The Hilltoppers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 82 points this season (4.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Panthers have out-scored them by 24 more points on the year (one per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- Western Kentucky has not fared well against the spread this season, posting an 8-12 record.
- When favored by at least 17 points, the Hilltoppers have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- Hilltoppers games have played to the total or above 10 times in 20 games this season.
Florida International Betting Information
- Florida International has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 5-14 ATS.
- Florida International has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.9% of matchups this season (11 out of 19 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Florida International||-1||148.5||-117||-105||Regular Season||91-85 WKENT|
|2/1/2020||Western Kentucky||-2.5||155.5||-145||+118||Regular Season||81-76 FIU|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-76 FIU|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Hilltoppers is Charles Bassey, who accumulates 17.5 points and 11.5 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is Western Kentucky’s best passer, dishing out 3.8 assists per game while scoring 5.5 PPG.
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 threes per game.
- The Western Kentucky steals leader is Josh Anderson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Bassey, who compiles 3.2 rejections per contest.
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye’s points (17.1 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Dimon Carrigan is at the top of the Florida International rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game. He also notches 7.1 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Eric Lovett leads the Panthers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Florida International’s leader in steals is Daye with 2.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Carrigan with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED