The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (8-3) are favored (by 6 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (8-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 143 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Kentucky (-6)||Over (143)||Western Kentucky 77 Louisiana Tech 69|
- The Hilltoppers and their opponents have scored at least 143 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
- In seven of 11 opportunities (63.6%) this year, Louisiana Tech has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (150.5) than this game’s over/under of 143 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 less points per game (140.2) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average total the Hilltoppers have had set in games this year is 5.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 0.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.9 points per game the Hilltoppers put up are 8.1 more points than the Bulldogs give up (67.8).
- When Western Kentucky totals more than 67.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Louisiana Tech has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.9 points.
- The Bulldogs score only 2.2 more points per game (74.6) than the Hilltoppers allow their opponents to score (72.4).
- Louisiana Tech is 3-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it scores more than 72.4 points.
- Western Kentucky is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 74.6 points.
- The Hilltoppers have totaled 39 more points than their opponents this season (3.5 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 75 more points than their opponents (6.8 per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- Western Kentucky has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Hilltoppers have struggled to cover, going just 0-5 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- The Hilltoppers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 45.5%
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 4-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 3-3.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Western Kentucky||-1||139.5||-119||-103||Regular Season||95-91 WKENT|
|2/6/2020||Louisiana Tech||-1.5||142||-123||+100||Regular Season||65-54 WKENT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-50 LATECH|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The Hilltoppers leader in points and rebounds is Charles Bassey, who scores 16.3 points and grabs 11.1 rebounds per game.
- Western Kentucky’s best passer is Dayvion McKnight, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 6.5 PPG scoring average.
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Western Kentucky steals leader is Josh Anderson, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Bassey, who compiles 3.2 rejections per contest.
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also grabs 4.3 rebounds and dishes out 0.9 assists per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s leader in rebounds is JaColby Pemberton with 7.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Cobe Williams with 2.9 per game.
- Ledoux provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulldogs. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s leader in steals is Williams with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Andrew Gordon with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found