The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (11-4) visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-7) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Murphy Athletic Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Blue Raiders are 10.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (137)||Western Kentucky 73 Middle Tennessee 62|
- In eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this year, the Hilltoppers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- Middle Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points in three of 10 games (30%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 fewer points per game (135.1) than this game’s total of 137 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.6 points per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Hilltoppers have had set in matchups this season is 7.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Blue Raiders games this year is 10.1 fewer points than the point total of 137 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hilltoppers average 8.2 more points per game (73.9) than the Blue Raiders allow (65.7).
- Western Kentucky is 5-0 against the spread and 11-1 overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Middle Tennessee is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when giving up more than 73.9 points.
- The Blue Raiders put up an average of 61.2 points per game, 9.7 fewer points than the 70.9 the Hilltoppers allow to opponents.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
- Western Kentucky has an 11-4 record overall and an ATS record of 5-10 in games when its opponents score more than 61.2 points.
- The Hilltoppers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 46 points this season (three points per game on average), and opponents of the Blue Raiders have out-scored them by 45 more points on the year (4.5 per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- The Hilltoppers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 5-10 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Hilltoppers have struggled to a 0-3 record ATS this season.
- The Hilltoppers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 15 games (40%).
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- Middle Tennessee has a losing record against the spread, going 2-7 ATS (covering just 22.2% of the time).
- In most of Middle Tennessee’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 WKENT|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 WKENT|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17.6 points and 12.1 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is Western Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 6.0 PPG.
- Luke Frampton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Hilltoppers. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Josh Anderson is the Hilltoppers leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Bassey leads them in blocks with 3.3 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler scores 11.7 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Blue Raiders’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jo’Vontae Millner grabs 6.0 rebounds per game (he also scores 8.0 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Middle Tennessee rebounding leaderboard.
- Jordan Davis paces his teammates on the Blue Raiders with 1.3 made threes per contest.
- Middle Tennessee’s leader in steals is Jordan Davis with 2.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Millner with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED