The Old Dominion Monarchs (14-6) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (17-5) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at E. A. Diddle Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Hilltoppers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 137 points in 59.1% of their outings this season (13 of 22 opportunities).
- In 10 of 20 opportunities (50%) this year, Old Dominion and its opponents have combined to score more than 137 points.
- The Hilltoppers and the Monarchs combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Hilltoppers games this season is 6.7 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- Monarchs games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.7 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.7 points per game the Hilltoppers score are 6.4 more points than the Monarchs allow (68.3).
- Western Kentucky has an 8-0 record against the spread and a 13-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Old Dominion has compiled a 2-6 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall in games when it allows more than 74.7 points.
- The Monarchs’ 69.4 points per game are only 0.4 more points than the 69 the Hilltoppers allow.
- Old Dominion has gone 8-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69 points.
- Western Kentucky’s record is 5-4 overall and 3-6 against the spread when it allows more than 69.4 points to its opponents.
- The Hilltoppers have totaled 127 more points than their opponents this season (5.7 per game on average), and the Monarchs have scored 22 more points than their opponents (1.1 per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- Western Kentucky has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 9-13 record.
- The Hilltoppers have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- Western Kentucky and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 11 of 22 games this season (50%).
Old Dominion Betting Information
- The Monarchs have a losing record against the spread, going 7-10-1 ATS (covering only 38.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Monarchs have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Old Dominion’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Western Kentucky||-5||127.5||-228||+181||Regular Season||71-69 WKENT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 OLD|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 OLD|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- The Hilltoppers leader in points and rebounds is Charles Bassey, who scores 17.8 points and grabs 11.8 boards per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is Western Kentucky’s best passer, dispensing 3.9 assists per game while scoring 5.8 PPG.
- Luke Frampton contributes the bulk of the Hilltoppers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Western Kentucky steals leader is Josh Anderson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Bassey, who compiles 3.1 rejections per contest.
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry collects 14.5 points and tacks on 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Monarchs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Monarchs’ top rebounder is Austin Trice — he pulls down 6.9 per game while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- A.J. Oliver II’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Monarchs.
- Old Dominion’s leader in steals is Curry (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kalu Ezikpe (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED