The No. 1 seed Wichita State Shockers (16-4) are favored by 4 points in their AAC Tournament semifinal matchup against the No. 5 seed Cincinnati Bearcats (11-10) on Saturday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Shockers and their opponents have recorded more than 144 points in 30% of their games this year (six of 20 opportunities).
- In 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this year, Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score at least 144 points.
- The Shockers and the Bearcats combine to average one fewer point per game than the over/under of 144 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.3 less points per game (139.7) than this matchup’s total of 144 points.
- The average point total in Shockers games this year is 3.2 fewer points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bearcats games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73 points the Shockers put up per game are only 1.1 more points than the Bearcats surrender (71.9).
- Wichita State is 11-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 71.9 points.
- When Cincinnati gives up more than 73 points, it is 1-8 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
- The Bearcats put up just 2.2 more points per game (70) than the Shockers give up to opponents (67.8).
- Cincinnati is 6-0 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Wichita State has an ATS record of 5-4 and a 6-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 70 points.
- The Shockers have totaled 105 more points than their opponents this season (5.2 per game on average), while the Bearcats have been out-scored by 38 total points (1.9 per game average differential).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Wichita State has been strong this season, posting a 9-8-1 record.
- The Shockers have posted a losing record of 2-5 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Shockers games have played to the total or above 9 times in 18 games this season.
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has a losing record against the spread, going 7-13 ATS (covering only 35% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Bearcats have a record ATS of 1-6.
- In the majority of Cincinnati’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (16 out of 20 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Wichita State||-2||142.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||82-76 WICHST|
|2/23/2020||Cincinnati||-4||137.5||-188||+153||Regular Season||67-64 CIN|
|2/6/2020||Wichita State||-5||133.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||80-79 CIN|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 CIN|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-55 CIN|
Wichita State Leaders
- The Shockers scoring leader is Tyson Etienne, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Trey Wade leads the Shockers in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Alterique Gilbert leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- The Shockers get the most three-point shooting production out of Etienne, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
- Gilbert is Wichita State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Morris Udeze leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Keith Williams sits at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.9 points per game. He also collects 4.0 rebounds and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- Tari Eason is at the top of the Bearcats rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game, and David Dejulius paces the team in assists with 4.4 per contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport is reliable from distance and leads the Bearcats with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Williams (1.2 steals per game) and Eason (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Bearcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED