The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (7-3) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (7-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Charles Koch Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (+3.5)||Over (133)||Wichita State 71 Tulsa 67|
- In 70% of their opportunities this season (seven of 10 chances), the Shockers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- Tulsa and its opponents have combined to score at least 133 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 144.7 points per game, 11.7 more points than the total of 133 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.8 points per game, 4.2 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Shockers average point total in outings this year is 143, 10 points higher than the total in this game.
- Golden Hurricane games this year have averaged an over/under of 130.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers record 14.2 more points per game (74.4) than the Golden Hurricane allow (60.2).
- Wichita State has a 7-3 record overall and a 5-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 60.2 points.
- Tulsa has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 74.4 points.
- The Golden Hurricane’s 70.3 points per game are just 1.7 more points than the 68.6 the Shockers allow.
- Tulsa has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 68.6 points.
- Wichita State is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it allows more than 70.3 points.
- The Shockers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 58 points this season (5.8 points per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have put up 101 more points than their opponents on the year (10.1 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Wichita State is solid against the spread, going 5-2-1 this season.
- The Shockers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Wichita State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 8 games for a 62.5% rate.
Tulsa Betting Information
- The Golden Hurricane have a winning record against the spread, going 6-3 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Golden Hurricane have a record ATS of 2-0.
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2020||Tulsa||-2||133.5||-132||+110||Regular Season||69-65 WICHST|
|3/8/2020||Wichita State||-7.5||128||-364||+277||Regular Season||79-57 WICHST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-51 TULSA|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-60 WICHST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-68 WICHST|
Wichita State Leaders
- The Shockers scoring leader is Tyson Etienne, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Trey Wade is Wichita State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Alterique Gilbert is its best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- The Shockers get the most three-point shooting production out of Etienne, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Gilbert and Morris Udeze lead Wichita State on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Udeze in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- The Golden Hurricane’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Brandon Rachal with 15.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- The Golden Hurricane’s leading assist machine is Elijah Joiner with a stat line of 4.3 assists, 9.2 points, and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Austin Richie contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Hurricane. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Tulsa’s leader in steals is Darien Jackson (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Rachal (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found