The Wichita State Shockers (11-4) are favored (-1.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the UCF Knights (5-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at CFE Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+1.5)||Over (141.5)||Wichita State 72 UCF 70|
- In 40% of their games this season (six of 15 chances), the Shockers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- UCF has played in five games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 35.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 141.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 140.1 points per game, 1.4 less points than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- The Shockers and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 less points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Shockers have had set in games this season is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Knights games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers record 73.7 points per contest, just 1.5 more points than the 72.2 the Knights surrender to opponents.
- When Wichita State puts up more than 72.2 points, it is 8-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- UCF has compiled a 2-5 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Knights average just 2.5 fewer points than the Shockers allow their opponents to score (68.9).
- UCF has put together a 3-2 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.9 points.
- Wichita State has an ATS record of 4-6-1 and a 7-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 66.4 points.
- The Shockers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 73 points this season (4.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Knights have out-scored them by 82 more points on the year (5.8 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Wichita State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 6-6-1 record.
- The Shockers have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- Wichita State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
UCF Betting Information
- The Knights have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In 7 out of Knights 14 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Wichita State||-6||135.5||-274||+215||Regular Season||93-88 WICHST|
|2/13/2020||Wichita State||-3.5||134||-175||+142||Regular Season||75-58 WICHST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-79 WICHST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 WICHST|
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne leads the Shockers in scoring, tallying 18.1 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Trey Wade is Wichita State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.7 per game, while Alterique Gilbert is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Etienne leads the Shockers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 threes per game.
- Gilbert and Dexter Dennis lead the Shockers on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Dennis in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Brandon Mahan sits on top of the Knights leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Darius Perry dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Knights.
- Darin Green Jr. knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Knights.
- UCF’s leader in steals is Isaiah Adams (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is C.J. Walker (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends