It was a tough season for Alabama last year, as Coach Anthony Grant has to experience his first losing season in charge of the Crimson Tide. Things are moving in the right direction this year, though, with a pair of transfers joining star player Levi Randolph in helping take the team to a 12-4 record, which is just one win less than they managed all of last year. While many are already crowning the college basketball betting favorites, the Kentucky Wildcats as the champion of this year’s NCAA Tournament, there still more than two months before the season is over, which means that there’s still time to improve or simply to go on the opposite direction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Florida State at Clemson NCAAB Lines & Expert Pick
- Maryland vs Iowa NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Vanderbilt vs Tennessee NCAAB Odds, Preview & Pick
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.