With probably the whole world watching to see if they’ll be making history, the undefeated No. 1 Kentucky Wildcats will be playing arguably the biggest game of their life this Saturday against the Florida Gators. The Wildcats will be hoping to become the first team in over 30 years to go the entire NCAA basketball regular season without suffering any loss. Expectedly, the NCAAB odds will be super-busy as bettors seek not only to cash in from this highly-staked game, but also become a part of the millions of people that will be (hopefully) making with the Wildcats, or witnessing Kentucky’s dreams crash ago-damn-nizingly close to the finish line. Want to be part of this auspicious betting occasion? Check out the preview below for a guide on how the two teams compare against each other, plus free picks in case you need to know which side presents you the best odds of being a winner in the game’s NCAAB lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Contenders You Shouldn’t Write Off from the 2019 NCAAB Championship Race
- Tennessee at Kentucky NCAA Basketball Spread & Game Analysis
- North Carolina State vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Expert Prediction
- Houston at Connecticut NCAA Basketball Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- Gonzaga vs Loyola Marymount NCAAB Odds & Game Info
- Predictions for Five NCAA Tournament Bubble Teams
- Potential NCAA Tournament Teams to Win that Few Are Talking About
- NCAA Basketball Betting Trends & Stats Could Help Predict 2019 March Madness
- Georgia Tech vs Virginia Tech NCAA Basketball Betting Lines & Analysis
- How to Bet Providence at Villanova NCAAB Spread & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.