A game after he put up 27 points in a 61-56 loss to Hofstra, Luke Loewe leads the William & Mary Tribe (2-4) at home against the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (3-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Tribe are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary||-2||-112||-109||138||-109||-112||-136||112|
|William & Mary (-2)||Under (138)||William & Mary 69 Delaware 66|
- In two of six games (33.3%) this year, the Tribe and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Delaware and its opponents have added up to score at least 138 points in 16.7% of their matchups this season (one of six opportunities).
- The Tribe and the Fightin’ Blue Hens combine to average 7.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (142.7) than this matchup’s total of 138 points.
- The average point total for Tribe games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- Fightin’ Blue Hens games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.3 points, 1.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
William & Mary Betting Information
- William & Mary is strong against the spread, going 4-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Tribe have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Tribe have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 6 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
Delaware Betting Information
- Delaware has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Delaware’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 5 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||William & Mary||-3||144||-161||+129||Regular Season||81-77 WM|
|1/16/2020||Delaware||-1.5||146||-126||+103||Regular Season||77-68 WM|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-63 WM|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-56 DEL|
William & Mary Leaders
- The Tribe leader in points and assists is Loewe, who scores 18.4 points per game to go with 4.3 assists.
- William & Mary’s best rebounder is Quinn Blair, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 10.9 PPG average.
- Loewe leads the Tribe in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Loewe and Mehkel Harvey lead William & Mary on the defensive end, with Loewe leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Harvey in blocks averaging 2.4 per contest.
- Ryan Allen averages 14.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens.
- The Delaware leaders in rebounding and assists are Dylan Painter with 8.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.9 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Kevin Anderson with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.0 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Allen is consistent from distance and leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 2.3 made threes per game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ leader in steals is Anderson with 1.3 per game, and Painter is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found