The Winthrop Eagles (14-1) visit the High Point Panthers (7-10) after winning six straight road games. The Eagles are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The over/under is 142.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|High Point (+10)||Over (142.5)||Winthrop 76 High Point 67|
- In eight of 15 opportunities (53.3%) this season, the Eagles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- In eight of 17 outings (47.1%) this year, High Point has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Panthers combine to average 5.7 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.0 fewer points per game (137.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- The Eagles average point total in outings this season is 144.9, 2.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Panthers games this season is 1.7 less points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Winthrop Betting Information
- Winthrop been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 7-7 record.
- When favored by at least 10 points, the Eagles have struggled to a 3-7 record ATS this season.
- Winthrop and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 14 (42.9%) games this season.
High Point Betting Information
- High Point has covered the spread in half of its games, going 8-8 ATS.
- The Panthers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-76 WINTH|
|1/8/2020||Winthrop||-11||146.5||-715||+493||Regular Season||79-57 WINTH|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-63 WINTH|
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 12.7 points, grabbing 6.8 rebounds and distributing 7.1 assists per game.
- The Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Josh Corbin, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Vaudrin is the Eagles leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Chase Claxton leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright’s points (20.4 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Lydell Elmore is at the top of the High Point rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 11.4 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Wright is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Panthers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- High Point’s leader in steals is Wright with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Caden Sanchez with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED