The Winthrop Eagles (20-1) are big, 15-point favorites as they look to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (9-14) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Winthrop Coliseum. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (141.5)||Winthrop 78 High Point 64|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 21 opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- High Point has played in nine games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 39.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 141.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (146.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Eagles have had set in games this year is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Panthers games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.5 points, 5.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Information
- The Eagles have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 9-11 record.
- The Eagles have struggled to cover, going just 1-5 ATS when favored by at least 15 points.
- The Eagles and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 20 games (50%) this season.
High Point Betting Information
- The Panthers record against the spread is 11-11.
- In most of Panthers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 22 games, 40.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2021||Winthrop||-8.5||145||-415||+320||Regular Season||71-63 WINTH|
|2/18/2021||Winthrop||-10.5||147.5||-634||+443||Regular Season||76-70 WINTH|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-76 WINTH|
|1/8/2020||Winthrop||-11||146.5||-715||+493||Regular Season||79-57 WINTH|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-63 WINTH|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Eagles is Chandler Vaudrin, who tallies 12.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game.
- Josh Corbin leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Vaudrin is the Eagles leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Chase Claxton leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright’s points (20.8 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Lydell Elmore grabs 6.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.0 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the High Point rebounding leaderboard.
- Wright is dependable from deep and leads the Panthers with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Wright (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for High Point while Caden Sanchez (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED