The Winthrop Eagles (7-0) are heavily favored (-15.5) to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (3-8) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Winthrop Coliseum. The matchup airs on ESPNU. The over/under in the matchup is set at 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Winthrop (-15.5)||Under (151.5)||Winthrop 83 Longwood 66|
- In 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven chances), the Eagles and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 151.5 points.
- Longwood has played in two games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 18.2% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 151.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Lancers combine to average 2.8 more points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Lancers have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 less points per game than the point total of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Eagles games this season is 9.2 more points than the total of 151.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Lancers this season is 14.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop Betting Information
- Winthrop is solid against the spread, going 4-2 this season.
- The Eagles have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 6 games this season.
Longwood Betting Information
- Longwood has an even record against the spread, going 5-5 ATS.
- Longwood and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 WINTH|
|1/2/2020||Winthrop||-11.5||147||-835||+540||Regular Season||91-67 WINTH|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 LONGWD|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Eagles is Chandler Vaudrin, who pulls down 7.5 boards and administers 8.3 assists per game to go with a 12.0 PPG scoring average.
- Winthrop’s leading scorer is Charles Falden, who tallies 13.2 points a game in addition to his 3.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Falden’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Vaudrin and D.J. Burns lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Vaudrin leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Burns in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Justin Hill leads the Lancers in both rebounds and assists with 5.1 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Juan Munoz scores 12.4 points per game, putting him at the top of the Longwood scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and adds 3.1 assists per game.
- Munoz leads the Lancers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Lancers’ leader in steals is Munoz with 1.1 per game, and Zac Watson is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found