The Winthrop Eagles (9-0) are heavy, 16-point favorites as they attempt to extend a nine-game winning streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (3-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under in the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Winthrop (-16)||Under (145)||Winthrop 80 Presbyterian 64|
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined for 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of nine outings (55.6%) this season.
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points in zero of seven outings (0%) this year.
- The Eagles and the Blue Hose combine to average 1.3 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.7 points per game, 13.3 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 8.1 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- Blue Hose games this year have averaged a total of 124.9 points, 20.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Information
- Against the spread, Winthrop has been strong this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- When favored by at least 16 points, the Eagles have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- More often than not, Winthrop and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 8 chances this season.
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this season (2 out of 5 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-88 WINTH|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 WINTH|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-85 WINTH|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-91 PRESB|
- Chandler Vaudrin leads the Eagles in rebounds and assists. Vaudrin averages 11.6 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 7.9 assists per game.
- Charles Falden is Winthrop’s leading scorer, tallying 11.8 per game while tacking on 3.2 rebounds and 0.5 assists.
- Falden makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Vaudrin and Chase Claxton lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Vaudrin leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Claxton in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Rayshon Harrison has the top spot on the Blue Hose leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Trevon Reddish dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Blue Hose.
- Harrison makes 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Hose.
- Harrison (2.0 steals per game) and Brandon Younger (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Blue Hose in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. Long Beach State Beach: 2/27/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- San Diego Toreros vs. Portland Pilots: 2/25/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- Miami (OH) RedHawks vs. Western Michigan Broncos: 2/25/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 2/25/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Ohio Bobcats vs. Eastern Michigan Eagles: 2/25/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends