The Radford Highlanders (11-7) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Winthrop Eagles (12-1) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Donald N. Dedmon Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 140 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Radford (+3.5)||Over (140)||Winthrop 73 Radford 70|
- In 69.2% of their games this season (nine of 13 chances), the Eagles and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- In five of 18 outings (27.8%) this year, Radford has combined with its opponents to score more than 140 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149.7 points per game, 9.7 more points than the over/under of 140 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 less points per game (132.2) than this matchup’s total of 140 points.
- The average over/under the Eagles have had set in games this season is 8.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Highlanders this year is 6.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Winthrop Betting Information
- Winthrop has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 5-7 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Eagles have struggled to a 3-7 record ATS this season.
- Winthrop and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 12 (41.7%) games this season.
Radford Betting Information
- Radford has a winning record against the spread, going 10-6-1 ATS (covering 58.8% of the time).
- The Highlanders have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 4-3 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Radford and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 8 of 17 (47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Winthrop||-7.5||141||-362||+272||Regular Season||81-77 RADF|
|1/20/2020||Radford||-1||146.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||61-56 WINTH|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-81 RADF|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-61 RADF|
- The Eagles leader in points, rebounds and assists is Chandler Vaudrin, who puts up 12.6 points, 6.6 boards and 7.1 assists per game.
- Josh Corbin provides the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Vaudrin and Chase Claxton lead Winthrop on the defensive end, with Vaudrin leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Claxton in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- The Highlanders’ Fah’Mir Ali puts up enough points (9.7 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Highlanders’ top rebounder is Chyree Walker — he pulls down 8.0 per game while scoring 7.9 points per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson provides the bulk of the Highlanders’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to pace the team.
- Radford’s leader in steals is Ali (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Lewis Djonkam (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED