The Winthrop Eagles (12-0) are big, 13.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a 12-game winning streak when they host the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (8-9) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Winthrop Coliseum. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under set at 154.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Eagles and their opponents have put up more than 154.5 points in 50% of their outings this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- UNC Asheville and its opponents have combined to score at least 154.5 points in 35.3% of their matchups this year (six of 17 chances).
- The Eagles and the Bulldogs combine to average 2.4 more points per game than the over/under of 154.5 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Bulldogs have seen their opponents average a combined 11.7 less points per game than the point total of 154.5 set in this outing.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this year is 151.3, 3.2 points less than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 148.3 points, 6.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Winthrop Betting Information
- Winthrop has struggled against the spread, going 5-6 on the year.
- The Eagles have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or bigger.
- Winthrop and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
UNC Asheville Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 9-7 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 13.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 1-0.
- UNC Asheville has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (8 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Winthrop||-13||157||-1043||+646||Regular Season||84-80 WINTH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-71 WINTH|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-45 WINTH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-65 WINTH|
- The Eagles leader in points, rebounds and assists is Chandler Vaudrin, who puts up 12.6 points, 6.9 boards and 7.6 assists per game.
- Josh Corbin provides the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Vaudrin and Chase Claxton lead the Eagles on the defensive end, with Vaudrin leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Claxton in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
UNC Asheville Leaders
- Tajion Jones is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Evan Clayborne puts up a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 7.9 points and 0.9 assists per game for UNC Asheville to take the top rebound spot on the team. Lavar Batts Jr. holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 5.2 points and 2.4 rebounds per outing.
- Jones hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.5 per contest.
- UNC Asheville’s leader in steals is Batts with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clayborne with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends