The No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (9-2) are at home in Big Ten action against the Indiana Hoosiers (7-4) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Badgers are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (+7.5)||Over (129.5)||Wisconsin 72 Indiana 65|
- The Badgers and their opponents have totaled at least 129.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 11 games (81.8%) this season.
- Indiana has played in seven games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 129.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 18.5 more points per game (148) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The Badgers and the Hoosiers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 129.5 set for this outing.
- The Badgers average point total in outings this year is 136.6, 7.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Hoosiers games this season have averaged an over/under of 136.4 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Badgers put up 76.2 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 64.5 the Hoosiers allow.
- Wisconsin is 6-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 64.5 points.
- When Indiana allows more than 76.2 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Hoosiers score an average of 71.8 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 60.5 the Badgers give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 60.5 points, Indiana is 6-0-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Wisconsin has a 1-0 record overall and an ATS record of 1-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 71.8 points.
- The Badgers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 173 points this season (15.7 points per game on average), and the Hoosiers have put up 80 more points than their opponents on the year (7.3 per game).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-5 record.
- The Badgers have covered half the time, going 5-5 against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- Wisconsin has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 11 games for a 63.6% rate.
Indiana Betting Information
- The Hoosiers have a winning record against the spread, going 6-4-1 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Hoosiers have fared well, going 2-1-1 against the spread.
- In most of Indiana’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Indiana||-2||127||-136||+112||Regular Season||60-56 WISC|
|12/7/2019||Indiana||-0.5||128.5||-111||-110||Regular Season||84-64 WISC|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-73 IU|
- D’Mitrik Trice leads the Badgers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.2 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- Micah Potter leads Wisconsin in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 12.7 points a contest.
- Trice makes more threes per game than any other member of the Badgers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Trice is the Badgers leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Nate Reuvers leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis puts up 20.3 points and 8.9 rebounds per game for the Hoosiers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Al Durham notches more assists than any other Indiana player with 3.2 per game. He also scores 10.1 points and grabs 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Armaan Franklin is consistent from deep and leads the Hoosiers with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Indiana’s leader in steals is Franklin (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Race Thompson (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found