Big Ten opponents meet when the No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (15-6) host the No. 3 Michigan Wolverines (13-1) at Kohl Center, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021. The Wolverines are 1-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Michigan (+1)||Over (133.5)||Michigan 71 Wisconsin 68|
- The Badgers and their opponents have recorded more than 133.5 points in 47.6% of their outings this season (10 of 21 opportunities).
- Michigan has played in 10 games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 71.4% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 133.5 points.
- The Badgers and the Wolverines combine to average 17.0 more points per game than the total of 133.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 127.8 points per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Badgers have had set in matchups this season is 0.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Wolverines games this season have averaged a total of 145.1 points, 11.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.8 points per game the Badgers average are 5.4 more points than the Wolverines give up (65.4).
- Wisconsin has an 8-0 record against the spread and a 12-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.4 points.
- Michigan is 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 70.8 points.
- The Wolverines’ 79.7 points per game are 17.3 more points than the 62.4 the Badgers give up.
- When it scores more than 62.4 points, Michigan is 11-0 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- Wisconsin’s record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 79.7 points to its opponents.
- The Badgers have totaled 177 more points than their opponents this season (8.4 per game on average), and the Wolverines have scored 201 more points than their opponents (14.3 per game).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-10 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Badgers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 10-8 record.
- The Badgers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 47.6% of their games this season (10 of 21 contests).
Michigan Betting Information
- The Wolverines have an 11-3 record against the spread, covering in 78.6% of their contests.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Wolverines have fared well, going 11-3 against the spread.
- Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Michigan||-3||134||-159||+131||Regular Season||77-54 MICH|
|2/27/2020||Michigan||-6.5||129||-295||+232||Regular Season||81-74 WISC|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-52 MICH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-54 WISC|
- D’Mitrik Trice leads the Badgers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.5 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Micah Potter leads the Badgers in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- The Badgers get the most three-point shooting production out of Trice, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Brad Davison and Nate Reuvers lead the Badgers on the defensive end, with Davison leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Reuvers in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- The Wolverines’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Hunter Dickinson with 15.1 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Mike Smith records more assists than any other Michigan teammate with 5.6 per game. He also averages 8.4 points and pulls down 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Livers paces his teammates on the Wolverines with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Franz Wagner (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Michigan while Dickinson (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends