The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-10) are expected to extend a seven-game losing streak when they host the No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (14-6) as 12-point underdogs at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Pinnacle Bank Arena. The contest airs on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nebraska (+12)||Over (137)||Wisconsin 74 Nebraska 66|
- In six of 20 games (30%) this season, the Badgers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Nebraska has combined with its opponents to score at least 137 points in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season.
- The Badgers and the Cornhuskers combine to average 6.9 more points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Badgers and the Cornhuskers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the point total of 137 set in this game.
- The Badgers average point total in matchups this season is 134.4, 2.6 points less than the total in this game.
- Cornhuskers games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.7 points, 9.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.3 points per game the Badgers record are only 2.8 fewer points than the Cornhuskers allow (74.1).
- When Wisconsin scores more than 74.1 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Nebraska has recorded a 1-6 record against the spread and a 0-7 record overall when giving up more than 71.3 points.
- The Cornhuskers score 9.5 more points per game (72.6) than the Badgers allow their opponents to score (63.1).
- When it scores more than 63.1 points, Nebraska is 3-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall.
- Wisconsin has an ATS record of 1-5 and a 2-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.6 points.
- The Badgers have totaled 164 more points than their opponents this season (8.2 per game on average), while the Cornhuskers have been out-scored by 20 total points (1.5 per game average differential).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 10-10.
- The Badgers have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -12 or higher.
- Wisconsin has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 20 games for a 50% rate.
Nebraska Betting Information
- Nebraska has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 12-point underdogs, the Cornhuskers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Nebraska has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 30.8% of matchups this year (4 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||Wisconsin||-16||144||-2062||+993||Regular Season||67-53 WISC|
|2/15/2020||Wisconsin||-6.5||134.5||-298||+231||Regular Season||81-64 WISC|
|1/21/2020||Wisconsin||-15.5||131.5||-2028||+967||Regular Season||82-68 WISC|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-51 WISC|
- The Badgers leader in points and assists is D’Mitrik Trice, who puts up 13.8 points per game to go with 3.8 assists.
- Micah Potter leads the Badgers in rebounding, grabbing 6.4 boards per game while also scoring 12.1 points a contest.
- Trice’s 1.9 threes per game leads the Badgers.
- The Wisconsin steals leader is Tyler Wahl, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Nate Reuvers, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Dalano Banton has averaged 6.6 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game, putting him atop the Cornhuskers leaderboards in those categories.
- Teddy Allen’s stat line of 17.2 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game put him atop the Cornhuskers scoring leaderboard.
- Allen’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Cornhuskers.
- Nebraska’s leader in steals is Allen with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Banton with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview