The Northwestern Wildcats (6-6) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (11-3) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Kohl Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northwestern (+10.5)||Over (136)||Wisconsin 76 Northwestern 67|
- In 35.7% of their opportunities this season (five of 14 chances), the Badgers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- Northwestern has combined with its opponents to score more than 136 points in 12 of 12 games (100%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 151.6 points per game, 15.6 more points than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 less points per game (134.3) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The average point total in Badgers games this year is 0.2 less points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
- Wildcats games this season have averaged an over/under of 150.1 points, 14.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Badgers put up just 1.5 more points per game (73.7) than the Wildcats give up (72.2).
- Wisconsin has an 8-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Northwestern has a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Wildcats’ 77.9 points per game are 15.8 more points than the 62.1 the Badgers allow.
- In games it scores more than 62.1 points, Northwestern is 4-0 against the spread and 6-5 overall.
- Wisconsin is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 77.9 points.
- The Badgers have put up a total of 163 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.6 per game), and the Wildcats have out-scored opponents by 69 points on the season (5.7 more per game).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- Wisconsin has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering seven times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Badgers have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- In 8 of 14 (57.1%) contests this season, Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over.
Northwestern Betting Information
- Northwestern has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 5 of 10.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Wisconsin||-13||133.5||-1132||+677||Regular Season||63-48 WISC|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 WISC|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-46 WISC|
- The Badgers leader in points and assists is D’Mitrik Trice, who puts up 15.0 points per game to go with 3.6 assists.
- Wisconsin’s best rebounder is Micah Potter, who averages 7.0 boards per game in addition to his 12.3 PPG average.
- Trice leads the Badgers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Brad Davison is Wisconsin’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Nate Reuvers leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Miller Kopp is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his stats.
- Pete Nance has a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.8 assists per game for Northwestern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Boo Buie has the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 10.0 points and 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- Trice paces his teammates on the Wildcats with 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Kopp with 1.0 per game, and Nance is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED