The Penn State Nittany Lions (6-7) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers (13-5) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Penn State (+7.5)||Over (138.5)||Wisconsin 74 Penn State 70|
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this year (six of 18 chances), the Badgers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 138.5 points.
- Penn State has played in 11 games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 84.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149 points per game, 10.5 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.1 points per game, 0.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The Badgers average point total in matchups this year is 134.7, 3.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Nittany Lions this season is 14.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.9 points per game the Badgers put up are just 4.4 fewer points than the Nittany Lions allow (76.3).
- Wisconsin has a 7-0 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 76.3 points.
- Penn State is 1-6 overall and 2-5 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 71.9 points.
- The Nittany Lions put up an average of 77.1 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 62.8 the Badgers give up.
- When it scores more than 62.8 points, Penn State is 6-0 against the spread and 6-6 overall.
- Wisconsin is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 77.1 points.
- The Badgers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 163 points this season (9.1 points per game on average), and the Nittany Lions have put up only 10 more points than their opponents on the year (0.8 per game).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers are 9-9 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Badgers have put up a 6-6 record ATS.
- The Badgers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 18 games this season.
Penn State Betting Information
- Penn State has a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their games.
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Nittany Lions have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In the majority of Nittany Lions games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Wisconsin||-4||138.5||-183||+151||Regular Season||81-71 PSU|
|1/11/2020||Penn State||-3||135||-159||+130||Regular Season||58-49 WISC|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-57 WISC|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-52 WISC|
- D’Mitrik Trice leads the Badgers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.1 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Micah Potter leads the Badgers in rebounding, grabbing 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 12.3 points a contest.
- Trice makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Badgers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Brad Davison and Nate Reuvers lead Wisconsin on the defensive end, with Davison leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Reuvers in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Penn State Leaders
- Myreon Jones averages 15.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Nittany Lions.
- The Nittany Lions’ leader in rebounds is John Harrar with 8.3 per outing, and their leader in assists is Jamari Wheeler with 3.8 per game.
- Jones leads the Nittany Lions in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Penn State’s leader in steals is Wheeler with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Seth Lundy with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED