The Wofford Terriers (8-3) will look to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Citadel Bulldogs (7-4) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at McAlister Field House as 9.5-point favorites. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 162 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Citadel (+9.5)||Under (162)||Wofford 83 Citadel 76|
- The Terriers and their opponents have scored at least 162 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of 11 opportunities (18.2%) this season.
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 162 points in four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 3.1 more points per game (165.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 162 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140.3 points per game, 21.7 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Terriers average point total in matchups this year is 139.5, 22.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged a total of 165.9 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford is solid against the spread, going 7-2 this season.
- Wofford and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- In most of Bulldogs games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Wofford||-15||150.5||-1614||+856||Conference Tournament||93-76 WOFF|
|1/29/2020||Wofford||-8||152.5||-395||+296||Regular Season||79-56 WOFF|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 WOFF|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-61 WOFF|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||112-81 WOFF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Terriers is Storm Murphy, who scores 20.1 points and distributes 4.7 assists per game.
- Wofford’s best rebounder is Messiah Jones, who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 9.4 PPG average.
- Murphy’s 3.2 made threes per game lead the Terriers.
- Ryan Larson is the Terriers leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Sam Godwin leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Hayden Brown puts up 21.5 points and 10.0 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Citadel’s assist leader is Tyler Moffe with 5.3 per game. He also averages 9.6 points per game and adds 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice provides the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 4.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Moffe (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Citadel while Stephen Clark (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends