The Citadel Bulldogs (10-8) are 8.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Wofford Terriers (11-7) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-8.5)||Under (156.5)||Wofford 81 Citadel 72|
- In four of 18 opportunities (22.2%) this season, the Terriers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- Citadel and its opponents have added up to score at least 156.5 points in 38.9% of their games this season (seven of 18 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 156.4 points per game, 0.1 less points than the total of 156.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.2 fewer points per game (144.3) than this game’s total of 156.5 points.
- The average point total in Terriers games this year is 16.5 fewer points than the total of 156.5 in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged a total of 160.7 points, 4.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wofford Betting Information
- Against the spread, Wofford has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- The Terriers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- The Terriers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 16 games (37.5%).
Citadel Betting Information
- Citadel has a 9-5 record against the spread, covering in 64.3% of their contests.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||Wofford||-8.5||163||-420||+320||Regular Season||77-69 CITA|
|3/6/2020||Wofford||-15||150.5||-1614||+856||Conference Tournament||93-76 WOFF|
|1/29/2020||Wofford||-8||152.5||-395||+296||Regular Season||79-56 WOFF|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 WOFF|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-61 WOFF|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||112-81 WOFF|
- Storm Murphy leads the Terriers in points and assists per game, scoring 17.7 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Messiah Jones leads Wofford in rebounding, pulling down 5.2 boards per game while also scoring 8.7 points a contest.
- Murphy’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Terriers.
- Ryan Larson is Wofford’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Sam Godwin leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Hayden Brown sits on top of the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.2 points and 11.0 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Moffe records more assists than any other Citadel player with 4.8 per game. He also averages 9.6 points and grabs 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Kaiden Rice’s 4.3 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Citadel’s leader in steals is Brown with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stephen Clark with 2.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview