The UNC Greensboro Spartans (5-3) will attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Wofford Terriers (4-3) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium as only 2-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-2)||Over (139.5)||Wofford 75 UNC Greensboro 68|
- The Terriers and their opponents have scored more than 139.5 points in 257.1% of their games this year (18 of seven opportunities).
- In five of eight games (62.5%) this year, UNC Greensboro and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The Terriers and the Spartans combine to average 10.6 more points per game than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.6 less points per game (129.9) than this game’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- The Terriers average point total in outings this year is 139.7, 0.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Spartans this year is 0.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wofford Betting Information
- The Terriers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 4-1 record.
- The Terriers fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Terriers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 5 contests this season, a rate of 40%
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has a losing record against the spread, going 3-4 ATS (covering just 42.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Spartans have a record ATS of 3-4.
- In the majority of Spartans games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||UNC Greensboro||-9||133||-480||352||Regular Season||83-79 NCG|
|1/4/2020||Wofford||-1||129||-115||-106||Regular Season||98-92 WOFF|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-50 WOFF|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-43 WOFF|
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Storm Murphy, who puts up 18.0 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones leads Wofford in rebounding, grabbing 6.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.4 points a contest.
- Tray Hollowell contributes the bulk of the Terriers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Ryan Larson and Sam Godwin lead the Terriers on the defensive end, with Larson leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Godwin in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- Isaiah Miller racks up 19.1 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Spartans’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Spartans’ top rebounder is Mohammed Abdulsalam — he pulls down 6.6 per game while averaging 6.4 points per game.
- Angelo Allegri is consistent from distance and leads the Spartans with 1.8 made threes per game.
- UNC Greensboro’s leader in steals is Miller (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hayden Koval (2.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found