The VMI Keydets (5-4) are underdogs (by 5 points) to continue a five-game home winning streak when they host the Wofford Terriers (5-3) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|VMI (+5)||Over (143)||Wofford 73 VMI 71|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (four of eight chances), the Terriers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- VMI and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 77.8% of their matchups this season (seven of nine opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 11.5 more points per game (154.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131 points per game, 12 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The Terriers average point total in matchups this year is 133.9, 9.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Keydets games this year is 8.7 more points than the point total of 143 in this outing.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-1 record.
- The Terriers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- The Terriers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 6 games (33.3%).
VMI Betting Information
- The Keydets have a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Keydets have fared well, going 2-0 against the spread.
- In most of Keydets games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Wofford||-7||134.5||-326||+248||Regular Season||79-73 WOFF|
|1/22/2020||Wofford||-12||138.5||-909||+583||Regular Season||66-54 WOFF|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-84 WOFF|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-76 WOFF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Terriers is Storm Murphy, who scores 18.7 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Messiah Jones is Wofford’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- Murphy contributes the bulk of the Terriers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Wofford steals leader is Nick Pringle, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jones, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
- Greg Parham’s points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Keydets’ leaderboards.
- The Keydets’ top rebounder is Myles Lewis — he grabs 7.4 per game while scoring 9.7 points per game.
- Kamdyn Curfman leads his teammates on the Keydets with 3.1 made threes per game.
- VMI’s leader in steals is Trey Bonham (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jake Stephens (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found