The Wofford Terriers (10-4) are 8-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home win streak when they take on the VMI Keydets (8-8) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-8)||Over (149)||Wofford 79 VMI 70|
- The Terriers and their opponents have recorded more than 149 points in 28.6% of their games this season (four of 14 opportunities).
- VMI and its opponents have added up to score more than 149 points in 62.5% of their games this season (10 of 16 opportunities).
- The Terriers and the Keydets combine to average 6.7 more points per game than the total of 149 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 140 points per game, nine less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Terriers games this year is 9.7 less points than the total of 149 in this matchup.
- The average total in Keydets games this season is 7.4 more points than the point total of 149 in this outing.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Terriers have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Terriers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 12 games (33.3%).
VMI Betting Information
- The Keydets have a winning record against the spread, going 8-4 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Keydets and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Wofford||-6.5||145||-292||+228||Regular Season||80-78 WOFF|
|2/5/2020||Wofford||-7||134.5||-326||+248||Regular Season||79-73 WOFF|
|1/22/2020||Wofford||-12||138.5||-909||+583||Regular Season||66-54 WOFF|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-84 WOFF|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-76 WOFF|
- Storm Murphy leads the Terriers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Wofford’s best rebounder is Messiah Jones, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.7 PPG average.
- Murphy leads the Terriers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Ryan Larson is the Terriers leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Sam Godwin leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- The Keydets’ Greg Parham racks up enough points (19.1 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Jake Stephens grabs 7.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.1 points per game and adds 3.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the VMI rebounding leaderboard.
- Parham connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Keydets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 3.0 per contest.
- Trey Bonham (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for VMI while Stephens (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED