Storm Murphy leads the Wofford Terriers (12-7) against the Western Carolina Catamounts (9-12) after putting up 26 points in an 81-67 win over Citadel. The Terriers are 4-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which tips off at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-4)||Over (144)||Wofford 76 Western Carolina 72|
- The Terriers and their opponents have put up at least 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 19 games (47.4%) this year.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points in 81% of their matchups this season (17 of 21 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 149.7 points per game, 5.7 more points than the over/under of 144 set for this matchup.
- The Terriers and the Catamounts have seen their opponents average a combined one more point per game than the over/under of 144 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Terriers games this season is 3.6 fewer points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
- Catamounts games this year have averaged a total of 154.4 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wofford Betting Information
- The Terriers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-7 record.
- The Terriers have posted a losing record of 3-5 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- Wofford and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 17 games this season (35.3%).
Western Carolina Betting Information
- The Catamounts have a losing record against the spread, going 4-14-1 ATS (covering only 21.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Catamounts have not fared well, going 0-5 against the spread.
- The Catamounts and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Wofford||-7.5||146.5||-345||+271||Regular Season||91-78 WOFF|
|2/15/2020||Wofford||-5.5||150||-246||+193||Regular Season||80-74 WCAR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 WCAR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-56 WOFF|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-54 WOFF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Terriers is Murphy, who scores 18.0 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Messiah Jones is Wofford’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- Murphy leads the Terriers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 threes per game.
- Max Klesmit and Sam Godwin lead Wofford on the defensive end, with Klesmit leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Godwin in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Western Carolina Leaders
- Mason Faulkner’s points (16.0 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Catamounts’ leaderboards.
- Cory Hightower grabs 6.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.8 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Matt Halvorsen leads his teammates on the Catamounts with 3.2 made threes per contest.
- The Catamounts’ leader in steals is Travion McCray with 1.2 per game, and Xavier Cork is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends