The Wright State Raiders (6-2) visit the IUPUI Jaguars (3-1) after winning three straight road games. The Raiders are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|IUPUI (+11.5)||Under (146.5)||Wright State 75 IUPUI 64|
- In 50% of their games this year (four of eight chances), the Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- IUPUI has played in zero games this year (out of four total matchups — 0% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 147.8 points per game, 1.3 more points than the total of 146.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.1 less points per game (130.4) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in matchups this year is 3.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Jaguars games this season have averaged a total of 135 points, 11.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Wright State Betting Information
- Wright State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-1 record.
- The Raiders and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
IUPUI Betting Information
- IUPUI has a winning record against the spread, going 3-1 ATS (covering 75% of the time).
- The Jaguars and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 1 of 4 (25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Wright State||-16.5||156.5||-2366||+999||Regular Season||106-66 WRIGHT|
|1/10/2020||Wright State||-10.5||153.5||-629||+445||Regular Season||84-70 WRIGHT|
|2/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-74 WRIGHT|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 WRIGHT|
Wright State Leaders
- The Raiders scoring leader is Tanner Holden, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 7.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Wright State’s leading rebounder is Loudon Love averaging 10.4 boards per game and its best passer is Trey Calvin and his 3.2 assists per game.
- Tim Finke provides the bulk of the Raiders’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Wright State steals leader is Calvin, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Love, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
- Marcus Burk is the top scorer for the Jaguars with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Elyjah Goss puts up a stat line of 10.1 rebounds, 8.1 points and 0.9 assists per game for IUPUI to take the top rebound spot on the team. Mike Depersia has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 4.0 points and 2.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Burk’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Jaguars.
- IUPUI’s leader in steals is Burk (2.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Goss (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends