The Wright State Raiders (12-2) are heavy, 17.5-point favorites as they try to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Milwaukee Panthers (6-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Nutter Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total is 145.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wright State (-17.5)||Under (145.5)||Wright State 82 Milwaukee 63|
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this year.
- Milwaukee has played in six games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 46.2% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Panthers combine to average 8.0 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 10.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in games this year is 1.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 1.0 point less than this game’s over/under.
Wright State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Wright State has been strong this season, posting an 11-2 record.
- The Raiders and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 13 games (53.8%) this season.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Milwaukee has a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2020||Wright State||-5.5||149.5||-247||+196||Regular Season||65-61 WRIGHT|
|12/30/2019||Wright State||-11||147||-738||+504||Regular Season||82-70 WRIGHT|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-62 WRIGHT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-54 WRIGHT|
Wright State Leaders
- The Raiders scoring leader is Tanner Holden, who averages 16.1 per contest to go with 7.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Loudon Love is Wright State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 10.2 per game, while Trey Calvin is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Tim Finke contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Raiders. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Calvin is Wright State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Grant Basile leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Te’Jon Lucas racks up 5.2 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game, placing him atop the Panthers’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- DeAndre Gholston’s stat line of 15.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game put him at the top of the Panthers scoring leaderboard.
- Gholston’s 1.5 made threes per game lead the Panthers.
- Milwaukee’s leader in steals is Lucas with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Amir Allen with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED