The Wright State Raiders (8-2) are heavy, 14-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Robert Morris Colonials (1-6) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Nutter Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup’s over/under is 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wright State (-14)||Over (144)||Wright State 85 Robert Morris 64|
- The Raiders and their opponents have totaled at least 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this year.
- Robert Morris has played in four games this year (out of seven total matchups — 57.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (151.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.6 points per game, 5.4 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Raiders average point total in outings this year is 147.8, 3.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Colonials games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Wright State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Wright State has been strong this season, posting an 8-1 record.
- The Raiders have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -14 or higher.
- Wright State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 9 games for a 66.7% rate.
Robert Morris Betting Information
- Robert Morris has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 1-4 ATS.
- Robert Morris and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Wright State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Raiders this season is Tanner Holden, who averages 16.9 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Loudon Love leads the Raiders in rebounding, averaging 10.3 per game, while Trey Calvin leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Tim Finke’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Raiders.
- Calvin and Grant Basile lead Wright State on the defensive end, with Calvin leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Basile in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Robert Morris Leaders
- AJ Bramah averages 21.5 points and 9.7 rebounds per game for the Colonials, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Colonials’ leading assist machine is Dante Treacy with a stat line of 5.0 assists, 7.0 points, and 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Jon Williams leads his teammates on the Colonials with 2.4 made threes per outing.
- Enoch Cheeks (1.4 steals per game) and Kahliel Spear (0.9 blocks per game) lead the Colonials in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends