The UIC Flames (8-6) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they host the Wright State Raiders (10-2) as 10.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021 at UIC Pavilion. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (141.5)||Wright State 77 UIC 67|
- In 75% of their games this season (nine of 12 chances), the Raiders and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- UIC has combined with its opponents to score at least 141.5 points in six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (152.4) than this game’s total of 141.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Flames have seen their opponents average a combined 8.3 less points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Raiders have had set in games this season is 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Flames games this season is 3.2 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Wright State Betting Information
- Wright State is solid against the spread, going 9-2 this season.
- The Raiders have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Wright State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 11 chances this season.
UIC Betting Information
- UIC has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 8-6 ATS.
- UIC has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this year (6 out of 14 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/9/2020||Wright State||-6||147.5||-268||+213||Conference Tournament||73-56 UIC|
|2/14/2020||Wright State||-11||147.5||-712||+485||Regular Season||75-58 WRIGHT|
|1/12/2020||Wright State||-6.5||143.5||-295||+230||Regular Season||76-72 UIC|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-53 UIC|
|12/28/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-72 UIC|
Wright State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Raiders this season is Tanner Holden, who averages 16.8 points, 7.2 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Loudon Love is the Raiders leading rebounder, pulling down 10.1 per game, while Trey Calvin is their best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Tim Finke paces his teammates on the Raiders with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Calvin and Grant Basile lead Wright State on the defensive end, with Calvin leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Basile in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Teyvion Kirk paces the Flames scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, recording 14.1 points, 6.9 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game.
- Jamie Ahale contributes the bulk of the Flames’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- UIC’s leader in steals is Kirk with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Rob Howard Jr. with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED