The Wright State Raiders (4-1) host the Youngstown State Penguins (4-1) as big, 13.5-point favorites after Loudon Love went off for 26 points in the Raiders 85-72 victory over Detroit Mercy. The matchup airs on ESPN2 at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wright State (-13.5)||Over (143.5)||Wright State 82 Youngstown State 65|
- In four of five outings (80%) this season, the Raiders and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- In two of five games (40%) this year, Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to score at least 143.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Penguins combine to average 9.1 more points per game than the total of 143.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Penguins have seen their opponents average a combined 11.9 less points per game than the point total of 143.5 set in this outing.
- The Raiders average point total in outings this season is 146.8, 3.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Penguins this year is 6.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Wright State Betting Information
- Wright State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-0 record.
- More often than not, Wright State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 3 of 4 chances this season.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- The Penguins have a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their games.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 2 of 3 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Wright State||-5||151.5||-227||+180||Regular Season||88-70 YNGST|
|1/18/2020||Wright State||-12||145.5||-928||+568||Regular Season||79-72 WRIGHT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-54 WRIGHT|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-74 WRIGHT|
Wright State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Raiders this season is Tanner Holden, who averages 16.3 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Love is the Raiders leading rebounder, grabbing 11.6 per game, while Trey Calvin is their best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Calvin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Calvin is the Raiders leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Grant Basile leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon holds the top spot on the Penguins leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 18.0 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- The Penguins’ top assist machine is Darius Quisenberry with a stat line of 3.3 assists, 13.7 points, and 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes is the top shooter from deep for the Penguins, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- Rathan-Mayes (1.4 steals per game) and Michael Akuchie (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Penguins in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found