The New Mexico Lobos (4-5) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (10-8) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Cowboys have also lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (+6)||Over (138)||Wyoming 72 New Mexico 69|
- In 15 of 18 opportunities (83.3%) this year, the Cowboys and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- New Mexico and its opponents have added up to score more than 138 points in 22.2% of their matchups this season (two of nine opportunities).
- The Cowboys and the Lobos combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Cowboys and the Lobos have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Cowboys games this season is 14.9 more points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Lobos this season is 5.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-9 record.
- The Cowboys have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- In 10 of 17 (58.8%) contests this season, Wyoming and its opponents have hit the total.
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- The Lobos and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 0 of 6 (0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-68 UNM|
|12/7/2019||New Mexico||-8||131||-400||+300||Regular Season||79-65 UNM|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-81 WYOM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-53 UNM|
- The Cowboys leader in rebounds and assist is Hunter Maldonado, who grabs 6.1 rebounds and gives out 4.6 assists per game along with scoring 12.2 points per contest.
- Marcus Williams is Wyoming’s leading scorer, tallying 15.9 per game while tacking on 2.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Drake Jeffries connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cowboys, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.0 per contest.
- Kwane Marble II is the Cowboys leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Hunter Thompson leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- The Lobos’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Makuach Maluach with 14.0 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- The Lobos’ leading assist machine is Saquan Singleton with a stat line of 3.1 assists, 8.6 points, and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee knocks down 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lobos.
- Singleton (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Mexico while Valdir Manuel (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview