The No. 8 seed Wyoming Cowboys (13-10) are favored by 12 points in the MWC Tournament against the No. 9 seed San Jose State Spartans (5-15) on Wednesday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET. The winner takes another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|San Jose State (+12)||Under (151.5)||Wyoming 79 San Jose State 68|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to record more than 151.5 points in 39.1% of their outings this season (nine of 23 opportunities).
- San Jose State has played in six games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 151.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 10.9 less points per game (140.6) than this game’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- The Cowboys and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 4.1 more points per game than the point total of 151.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in games this year is 0.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Spartans games this season is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys put up just 4.4 fewer points per game (75.6) than the Spartans give up (80).
- Wyoming is 5-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall when scoring more than 80 points.
- San Jose State has a 2-10 record against the spread and a 1-12 record overall when giving up more than 75.6 points.
- The Spartans’ 65 points per game are 10.6 fewer points than the 75.6 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- In games when it puts up more than 75.6 points, San Jose State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Wyoming has an ATS record of 8-10 and a 9-10 record overall when its opponents score more than 65 points.
- The Cowboys have been out-scored by one point this season (zero points per game on average), and opponents of the Spartans have out-scored them by 298 more points on the year (15 per game).
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-10 record.
- The Cowboys have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -12 or bigger.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have gone over the total in 13 of 22 games (59.1%) this season.
San Jose State Betting Information
- San Jose State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 6-12 ATS.
- San Jose State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 27.8% of matchups this year (5 out of 18 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-66 WYOM|
|3/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-71 WYOM|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-46 WYOM|
- Hunter Maldonado leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Maldonado averages 12.3 points, 6.8 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Williams is the Cowboys scoring leader, averaging 14.9 points per game. He adds 2.5 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest.
- Drake Jeffries paces his teammates on the Cowboys with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Maldonado is the Cowboys leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Hunter Thompson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Omari Moore has averaged 5.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game, putting him atop the Spartans leaderboards in those categories.
- Richard Washington scores 19.6 points per game, putting him at the top of the San Jose State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and tacks on 1.9 assists per game.
- Washington’s 2.7 made threes per game lead the Spartans.
- Moore leads the Spartans defensively with 1.6 steals and 1.0 block per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED