The Xavier Musketeers (11-2) are favored (-3) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the UConn Huskies (8-5) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Cintas Center. The matchup airs on FOX. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Xavier (-3)||Over (135)||Xavier 73 UConn 68|
- In eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this season, the Musketeers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 135 points.
- UConn and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 chances).
- The Musketeers and the Huskies combine to average 13.4 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.7 less points per game (133.3) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The average total the Musketeers have had set in matchups this year is 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this year is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Musketeers put up 77.9 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 64.8 the Huskies give up.
- When Xavier totals more than 64.8 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- When UConn allows more than 77.9 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Huskies put up an average of 70.5 points per game, just two more points than the 68.5 the Musketeers allow.
- In games when it scores more than 68.5 points, UConn is 4-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Xavier’s record is 5-1 overall and 2-4 against the spread when it gives up more than 70.5 points to its opponents.
- The Musketeers have scored a total of 123 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.4 per game), and the Huskies have out-scored opponents by 73 points on the season (5.7 more per game).
Xavier Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Musketeers have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Musketeers have struggled to cover, going just 3-4 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- Xavier has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 13 games for a 61.5% rate.
UConn Betting Information
- UConn has a winning record against the spread, going 8-4 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Huskies have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 4-2 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 XAV|
- Zach Freemantle leads the Musketeers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.0 points and 8.1 boards per game.
- Paul Scruggs is Xavier’s best passer, distributing 6.0 assists per game while scoring 14.6 PPG.
- Nate Johnson’s 2.8 threes per game leads the Musketeers.
- Scruggs is Xavier’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Bryan Griffin leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Tyrese Martin collects 11.8 points and 7.3 rebounds per game for the Huskies, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- R.J. Cole notches more assists than any other UConn teammate with 4.0 per game. He also averages 11.2 points and grabs 2.9 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Polley leads the Huskies in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- UConn’s leader in steals is Martin (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Isaiah Whaley (2.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED