The Youngstown State Penguins (10-7) will attempt to build on a five-game win streak when they host the IUPUI Jaguars (7-5) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Beeghly Center as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|IUPUI (+4.5)||Under (150.5)||Youngstown State 75 IUPUI 72|
- In five of 17 outings (29.4%) this year, the Penguins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- IUPUI and its opponents have combined to score at least 150.5 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this year.
- The Penguins and the Jaguars combine to average 4.5 fewer points per game than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.4 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Penguins games this season is 7.1 less points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Jaguars games this year is 0.4 less points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- The Penguins have gone 7-7 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Penguins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 14 games this season.
IUPUI Betting Information
- The Jaguars have a 7-5 record against the spread, covering in 58.3% of their games.
- In most of Jaguars games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 12 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-76 YNGST|
|12/28/2019||Youngstown State||-3||139||-159||+131||Regular Season||83-73 YNGST|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-73 YNGST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-76 YNGST|
Youngstown State Leaders
- Naz Bohannon leads the Penguins in scoring, tallying 16.4 points per game to go with 8.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Michael Akuchie is Youngstown State’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.3 per game, while Shemar Rathan-Mayes is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Rathan-Mayes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Penguins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Darius Quisenberry is Youngstown State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Akuchie leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Marcus Burk averages 22.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Jaguars.
- The Jaguars’ leader in rebounds is Elyjah Goss with 10.9 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Mike Depersia with 4.2 per game.
- Jaylen Minnett leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- IUPUI’s leader in steals is Burk (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Goss (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED