The UIC Flames (9-12) are 4.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a five-game road slide when they square off against the Youngstown State Penguins (14-11) on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Beeghly Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 140 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Youngstown State (-4.5)||Over (140)||Youngstown State 74 UIC 70|
- In 80% of their games this year (20 of 25 chances), the Penguins and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- UIC and its opponents have added up to score at least 140 points in 47.6% of their games this season (10 of 21 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (142.2) than this game’s total of 140 points.
- The Penguins and the Flames have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 140 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Penguins have had set in games this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Flames games this season is 0.4 more points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- Youngstown State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 9-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Penguins have put together a 3-3-1 record ATS.
- The Penguins and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 21 games (57.1%) this season.
UIC Betting Information
- The Flames have a 9-12 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their games.
- The Flames have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The Flames and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 9 of 21 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Youngstown State||-1||141||-116||-105||Regular Season||85-77 YNGST|
|1/22/2021||UIC||-1.5||141.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||67-66 UIC|
|3/5/2020||UIC||-3||135.5||-160||+132||Conference Tournament||67-61 UIC|
|1/30/2020||Youngstown State||-3||140.5||-155||+126||Regular Season||90-83 UIC|
|12/30/2019||UIC||-4||140||-186||+153||Regular Season||70-64 YNGST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 YNGST|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 UIC|
Youngstown State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Penguins this season is Naz Bohannon, who averages 16.7 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Michael Akuchie leads Youngstown State in rebounding, averaging 8.2 per game, while Shemar Rathan-Mayes leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Rathan-Mayes hits more threes per game than any other member of the Penguins, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- The Youngstown State steals leader is Darius Quisenberry, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Akuchie, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Teyvion Kirk is atop almost all of the Flames’ leaderboards by putting up 14.3 points, 6.8 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamie Ahale leads his teammates on the Flames with 2.1 made threes per game.
- UIC’s leader in steals is Kirk (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Rob Howard Jr. (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED