The @GeorgiaDome turf has been painted for the @CFAPeachBowl! @OleMissSports @TCU_Athletics #CFAPeachBowl pic.twitter.com/yh0NkyZsbd — The Georgia Dome (@GeorgiaDome) December 29, 2014
No conference in college football was harder this year than the Big 12. Both TCU and Baylor dominated the College Football Lines all season and had legitimate claims for a playoff spot, but both ended up on the outside looking in. What is truly baffling is that TCU was sitting at number 3 before the final game of the season, which they won in convincing fashion. They somehow fell 2 places in spite of that win, with many citing the lack of a Big 12 Championship Game as perhaps being part of the problem.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.