Thanks to the sports gods and with a little bit of cred for ESPN and two FCS powers and a new, very big idea known as the College Football Playoff, the 2014 Division I college football season will set a record for length. It begins on Aug. 23 and ends Jan. 12, 2015, a span of 143 days. And the beginning and end will be televised. But before the end of it all there will be 25 games that are Below are games that our NCAA Football odds makers think you need to bet on in 2014. Happy Trails!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAA Football Betting Odds: Which Team is Favored to Win Each Conference?
- NCAA Predictions: Can Alabama Repeat as Champion?
- NCAA Football Most Expected 2021 Matches to Bet On
- 10 College Football Matches With The Highest Betting On the Line
- NCAAF 2021 National Championship Betting Odds: Top 11-15 Teams
- NCAAF Betting Predictions of Teams That Could Surprise In Each College Football Conference
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 6-10
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top Five
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 15-20 Teams
- 5 Betting Reasons Why Alabama Could Disappoint in the Upcoming NCAAF Season
- Top 20 NCAAF Teams Betting Analysis for the 2021 Season
- NCAAF 2021 Power Rankings Betting Analysis: Top 10-15 Teams
- NCAAF Week 1 ATS Picks for The 2021 Regular Season
- NCAAF 2021 Win/Loss Total Betting Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season Week 1 Betting Predictions