Thanks to the sports gods and with a little bit of cred for ESPN and two FCS powers and a new, very big idea known as the College Football Playoff, the 2014 Division I college football season will set a record for length. It begins on Aug. 23 and ends Jan. 12, 2015, a span of 143 days. And the beginning and end will be televised. But before the end of it all there will be 25 games that are Below are games that our NCAA Football odds makers think you need to bet on in 2014. Happy Trails!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.