The Alabama Crimson Tide will look to accomplish what they couldn’t a year ago when they fell short of winning it all after reaching the first-ever four-team College Football Playoff. In order to get where they want to go, the Tide will have to beat a feisty Michigan State team that has made a habit out of hanging in games until they can strike. The two national championship hopefuls will square off in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl college football betting match up on Thursday, Dec. 31 at 8:00 PM ET, live from AT&T Stadium, in Arlington, Texas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.