Despite being the nation’s top-ranked team and only unbeaten program in the FBS this season, the Clemson Tigers have been installed as shocking bowl pick underdogs to take down the Oklahoma Sooners when they square off in their College Football Playoff semifinal showdown in the Capital One Orange Bowl on Dec. 31 at 4:00 PM ET, live from Miami Gardens, Fla. Now, let’s find out if the Tigers can either win or cash in against a fourth-ranked Oklahoma squad that won seven straight games to close out the regular season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.