Each year, some names emerge from different college football teams as players without whom the teams would have been able to do virtually nothing. Remember when Vince Young carried the University of Texas to a national championship back in 2005? USC would have run the Longhorns out of the stadium if Young hadn’t been there to carry the team on his back. Last year’s national champions, the Ohio State Buckeyes, were sort of an anomaly when they lost their first- and second-string quarterbacks but still won the national title. Of course, the Buckeyes were fortunate to recruit three blue-chip quarterbacks – and have them all remain willing to play in a scenario where time on the field would be so hard to come by. Going into 2015, let’s take a look at some of the players who will be the most important contributors to the success of their teams this College Football Odds season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.