The wait for the 2015 college football season continues and, with less than three months to the start of the new season, it is safe to say that the wait won’t be that long, considering the five-plus months we’ve already endured in the offseason. Seeking some key reasons to look forward to the 2015 NCAAF betting odds? Read on as we give you five solid reasons in the section below.
Like other LA rivalries in sports like basketball and baseball, the college football rivalry between the Trojans and Bruins always attracts a lot of attraction. Unfortunately, the Trojans haven’t had it easy since coach Jim Mora came arrived in Westwood, with the Bruins going 3-0 against USC in that span. Prior to that, though, the Trojans were the ones ruling the rivalry, streaking on a 5-0 run, including a 50-0 win over UCLA in 2011. Entering the 2015 NCAAF season, the Trojans are expected to give a better account of themselves and bounce back to the LA limelight, considering the strong recruitment they did in 2015. Even so, the Trojans will have to find a way of stopping Mora, who has seemingly been unstoppable against South Cal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.