The wait for the 2015 college football season continues and, with less than three months to the start of the new season, it is safe to say that the wait won’t be that long, considering the five-plus months we’ve already endured in the offseason. Seeking some key reasons to look forward to the 2015 NCAAF betting odds? Read on as we give you five solid reasons in the section below.
Like other LA rivalries in sports like basketball and baseball, the college football rivalry between the Trojans and Bruins always attracts a lot of attraction. Unfortunately, the Trojans haven’t had it easy since coach Jim Mora came arrived in Westwood, with the Bruins going 3-0 against USC in that span. Prior to that, though, the Trojans were the ones ruling the rivalry, streaking on a 5-0 run, including a 50-0 win over UCLA in 2011. Entering the 2015 NCAAF season, the Trojans are expected to give a better account of themselves and bounce back to the LA limelight, considering the strong recruitment they did in 2015. Even so, the Trojans will have to find a way of stopping Mora, who has seemingly been unstoppable against South Cal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 College Football Championship Odds Update Mar. 3
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 11th Edition
- No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 1 Alabama | 2021 NCAAF Expert Analysis
- Last Minute Heisman Trophy Updates: Alabama’s Smith A Lock?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAF Update – Jan. 4th Edition
- 2021 CFP National Championship Odds Analysis
- 2021 Outback Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2021 Gator Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- 2020 Peach Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting
- Oregon vs. Iowa State Fiesta Bowl : College Football Betting Preview
- Texas A&M vs. North Carolina Orange Bowl: College Football Betting Preview
- Clemson vs. Ohio State Sugar Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Alabama vs. Notre Dame Rose Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- Auburn vs. Northwestern Citrus Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
- 2020 Armed Forces Bowl Expert Analysis – NCAAF Betting