It’s impossible to fully predict how the Michigan Wolverines will play this season, given that this team has a number of question marks in the offense, especially at quarterback. Still, after doubling their 2014 win total in Jim Harbaugh’s first season with the team in 2015, it’s a popular belief across the nation that the Wolverines could be in for even bigger things in the 2016 NCAA Football lines. And looking at their 2106 schedule, you can’t help but agree with the high expectations on the Wolverines. Even so, the unforgiving competition in the world of college football can lead to shocking upsets from the most unexpected quarters, so Michigan’s hyped expectations should be taken with a grain of salt. That being said, here’s a brief game-by- game breakdown of Michigan’s games in 2016, complete with free NCAAF betting predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.