If you like upsets like I do and you want to know when some of the biggest and most value-packed college football betting upsets on the 2017 NCAAF regular season schedule could come this year, then consider your ticket punched! My first huge upset of the 2017 season comes in Week 1 in what could be the most intriguing matchups on the entire schedule. Consequently, make sure to double check the main betting odds for the 2017 NCAAF season coming matches.
Offensive total yards 466.38
Average Score For 35.08 Offensive rush yards 202.31
Defensive total yards 349.08 Offensive passing yards 264.08
Defensive rush yards 128.00
Average Score Against 25.00 Defensive passing yards 221.08
Offensive total yards 455.27 Average Score For 38.80 Offensive rush yards 246.93 Defensive total yards 262.13 Offensive passing yards 208.33 Defensive rush yards 64.27 Average Score Against 13.00 Defensive passing yards 197.87
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.