Can the perennially powerful Alabama Crimson Tide overcome their championship game loss against Clemson to reach the four-team playoff again in 2017? Will the Florida State Seminoles hand the Tide a loss when the two title hopefuls meet in their huge Week 1 showdown? Can Penn State and Stanford cover the NCAAF betting spread as whopping double-digit favorites against their lesser Week 1 opponents? The start of the 2017 NCAA college football season may still be months away from getting underway, but if you’re looking to get your new betting campaign off to a positive start, then you’ve clearly come to the right place as I offer up a quartet of expert Week 1 picks that are sure to please.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.