If you can’t wait to get your 2017 Gildan New Mexico bets in, then you have come to the right place. MyBookie.ag will have live betting odds available for every 2017 Bowl game as soon as the matchups are released.
2017 Gildan New Mexico Bowl Betting PreviewIn last year’s New Mexico Bowl, New Mexico beat UT-San Antonio 23-20 in a thriller but failed to cover the chalk as a 10-point underdog while the game’s final score played Under the 54-point total.In its 11-year existence, college football betting enthusiasts have watched as underdogs have gone 8-3 against the spread in this bowl game including 4-1 ATS in the last five meetings overall.Underdogs have also recorded four outright wins in this bowl game while going 7-2 ATS in the last nine matchups overall. Wyoming beat Fresno State 35-28 in 2006 in the fourth-ever New Mexico Bowl to cash in as the largest underdog so far (10.5 points).The 2013 New Mexico Bowl is viewed as the best and most competitive New Mexico Bowl matchup ever with Colorado State pulling off an improbable comeback to beat Washington State 48-45 in a flat-out thriller. The Rams trailed by 15 points with less than five minutes remaining in regulation before scoring 18 unanswered points to stun the Cougars!Last but not least, the New Mexico Bowl trophy is a 20-inch piece of Zia Pueblo pottery painted with traditional Pueblo symbols, the New Mexico Bowl logo, football players, and the logos of each competing team. The Zia symbol is incorporated into the bowl game logo while the game’s MVP trophies are crafted from traditional leather shields.
- 2016: UT-San Antonio 20 vs. New Mexico 23 (New Mexico -10, 54 / Underdog-Under)
- 2015: Arizona 45 vs. New Mexico 37 (Arizona -8.5, 65 / Underdog-Over)
- 2014: Utah State 21 vs. Nevada 6 (Utah State -10, 45 ½ / Favorite-Under)
- 2013: Colorado State 48 vs. Washington State 45 (Colorado State -4, 64 ½ / Underdog-Over)
- 2012: Arizona 49 vs. Nevada 48 (Arizona -9, 80 / Underdog-Over)
- 2011: Temple 37 vs. Wyoming 15 (Temple -7, 51 / Favorite-Over)
- 2010: BYU 52 vs. UTEP 24 (UTEP -2, 52 / Underdog-Over)
- 2009: Wyoming 35 vs. Fresno State 28 (Fresno State -10 ½, 54 ½ / Underdog-Over)
- 2008: Colorado State 40 vs. Fresno State 35 (Fresno State -2 ½, 61 / Underdog-Over)
- 2007: New Mexico 23 vs. Nevada 0 (New Mexico -2 ½, 57 / Favorite-Under)
- 2006: San Jose State 20 vs. New Mexico 12 (New Mexico -3 ½, 48 ½ / Underdog-Under)