Week 1 of the 2018 college football season was a wild one that featured a couple of major shockers, as well as some lopsided wins for the teams that we are looking at as the favorites to be the National Champions this season. NCAA Football Week 2 offers up a shot at redemption for those teams who misfired in the season opener, while also giving the Week 1 winners an opportunity to further pad their stats. As always, there are a ton of games on the calendar this coming Saturday, which is why we have tried to narrow down some of the best College Football Week 2 options available out there for the NCAAF betting enthusiasts. We are going to put together a pair of parlay tickets for Saturday, with one focusing on the spread, while the other will be all about the point total. Let’s get right to the picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early 2020 National Championship Odds – Analyzing the Favorites
- 2020 National Championship Betting Lines – Underdogs Analysis
- 2020 National Championship Odds – Dark Horses Analysis
- Early 2020 National Championship Betting Favorites – January 8th Edition
- 2019 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- How to Bet the 2019 National Championship Game
- 2019 National Championship SU Betting Pick
- Why Bet for Alabama Crimson Tide to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Top College Bowl Betting Picks of the Week – December 31st
- Clemson vs Alabama 2019 National Championship Odds & Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.